CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Welcome to My Blog

I am not a writer by heart. But, I do keep a journal since I was 11 or 12. I inscribe whatever comes to mind. From peer pressure to crushes, issues with my mother and how I survived a boring summer afternoon. Too bad, I can’t find them now. I love back reading it, brings all the memories of my youth. When I’m alone, I can’t help but smile. Sometimes, I am teary eyed right after I browsed the pages of my journal.

Those were the days when life was simple. No impediments, no dilemmas, no dramas, no nothing. Fears and uncertainties were the last thing on my mind.
After 7 years, I’m back again. I will try my skill in writing.


Selfish Mode

First, allow me to introduce myself. I’m a 28 year old mother of two who’s battling life’s trial. I’ve been to hell and back. I am currently in Singapore working for an electronics company. I have a degree in Psychology and worked with a number of call centers in the Philippines. I’m not an achiever nor an under achiever. I’m an average Jane that enjoys simple pleasures like, a walk in the beach, chit-chat with “the one”, a warm hug, tête-à-tête with my mini-me’s, a nice cup of coffee and a puff of Virginia Slims.

3 comments:

sonya sonya said...

mare, you're finally at it! hurray! i just linked you to my blog... for more CHEKAH!

sonya sonya said...

btw, forgive me for having some dirty thoughts about your blog title. i just overly get ecstatic everytime i see the word COCK! hahaha! xoxo

Jason Newsted said...

mare, ganda ng blog mo...nag umpisa na rin ako gumawa ng blog ko will share it with you...