CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

33 Seconds

“33 seconds. My happiest moment today, getting to hear your voice, the closest I can get to being with you. I can now rest happily and sleep soundly. Looking forward for tomorrow when I’ll be with you again.”

I broke into tears after I read his SMS. I’m missing him more and more each day. How I wish I can hug him that very moment.
We just need to hear each other’s voice to keep us strong everyday. That’s enough for us, that’s the best we can get, for now.
33 seconds may be very short. But for us, it means a lot. He said it really helps when he get to talk to me. It seems like I'm just beside him. He don't mind spending on phone calls, what matters is, we can both hear each other say, "I love you". I told him to hold on and be strong, we will be together in no time. Just be patient.

I know he'll be reading this.

I want you to know, I really appreciate your effort. Thank you for your undying love and support. You are God's greatest gift to me. You are my strength and my life. I love you so much. I will never get tired of loving you. Never.

0 comments: