CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why I Quit Smoking...



Nope. It's not another New Year's Resolution. I am quitting. I decided to quit simply because I'm having a hard time breathing and I palpitate more often than usual. I'm always catching my breath and my allergic rhinitis is getting worst everyday. My skin is getting duller and duller, acne breakout, oily skin and wrinkles galore! I am not vain, but whenever I look at myself in the mirror, I am bothered.
I'm thankful to my ever supportive partner who also decided to quit and live a healthy lifestyle. Now, we're beginning our own version of cleansing diet, we sleep early, take our daily dose of Vitamins C and E. (I signed up at GNC for a special discount)
I just hope that everything will work out fine.

0 comments: